Wednesday 28 December 2011

What this is for

I just had a re read of the blogs, i am considering opening the blog up on beating bowel cancer and wanted to check what i had written.
It is quite personal and that's fine it's meant ultimately for the boys, i am also writing things in hand in a book when i think of it for them too, lots of family history stuff that i can remember which at the moment they aren't remotely interested in but maybe in the future. It is one of the things i miss about not having my parents around, and now with my aunts and uncles gone i am the older generation!!!!
I don't have brothers and sisters either so it really is down to me.
So if you read it i am absolutely fine with it as an integral part of my existence now is about cancer and i have found it helpful to read other blogs that i can relate to or that make me think again or give me a new perspective.
Oh and excuse the typo's i often write in a hurry and don't have time to go over things.......

No comments:

Post a Comment