Wednesday 9 May 2012

A list .....Musically

Music

A list ................

Music that Makes Me Happy
  • You're the first my last my everything...Barry White
  • Love grows where my Rosemary goes....Edison Lighthouse
  • Don't stop me now ....Queen
  • Georgy Girl....The Seekers
  • I'm a believer....The Monkees
  • The more i see you ...Chris Montez
  • Photosynthesis...Frank Turner
  • Mr Blue Sky....Electic light Orchestra
  • So here it is merry christmas....Slade
  • You took the words right out of my mouth....Meat Loaf
Melancholic Tunes
  • Alone again Naturally....Gilbert O Sullivan
  • The carnival is Over ...The seekers
  • Ode to Billy Joe......Bobby Gentry
  • Ghost on the canvas....Glenn Campbell
  • Wild World ..... Cat Stevens
  • Hurt....Johnny Cash
  • I don't wanna talk about it.....Rod Stewart
  • A simple Love...
  • I'll have to say i love you in a song....Jim Croce
  • Gallileo .....Declan O rourke
Personal Meaning
  • Say goodnight not goodbye and I find your love....Beth Neilsen Chapman
  • It's too late.....Carol King
  • Morningtown ride..The Seekers
  • Cavatina...Myers
  • The Other Side...David Gray
  • Long Live the Queen...Frank Turner
  • I have lived...Marc Almond
  • Dance with my father...Luther Vandross
  • Welcome to my world...Jim Reeves
  • One day like this...Elbow
To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment